Travel Safety Tips
1) Do not displaylarge amounts of money. Place small amounts in different pocket, or use credit cards or traveler's checks.
2) Make copies of your credit cards front and back, and place them in a secured place with your records( room safe). This can be useful if you need to report a lost or stolen card.
3) When you return to your hotel, use the main entrance.
4) Beware of solicitors.
5) Use reputable places of business for all your transactions.
6) Travel in Pairs or in Groups when possible.
7) Alwas have a meeting place for your kids to meet you if separated.
8) Small chilren should always be lead by the hand near busy streets.
9) Small children should always have their name and parents phone numbers placed on their clothes labe, or inside a shoe flap.
10) Use sidewalks and pedestrian crossings.
Poison Info Center: 800-222-1222
Crime Line: 800-423-TIPS
Crisis Hotline: 407-425-2624
Orlando Fire Dept.: 321-235-5200
Orlando Police Dept.: 321-235-5300
Orange County Sheriff: 407-254-7000
Kissimmee Police Dept.: 407-846-3333
Osceola County Sheriff: 407-348-2222
Polk County Sheriff: 863-534-6200
Seminole Co. Sheriff: 407-665-6600
Celebration Health: 407-764-4000
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital: 407-351-8500
Florida Hospital: 407-896-6611
Get a Lyft with Uber Taxi visit Need-Taxi.com
Mears Transportation / City Cab: 407-422-2222
Kissimmee Area Taxi: 407-346-3229
Orlando Airport Taxi: 407-448-3996
Get more Orlando Door to Door directions, travel times, perzonalized travel alerts, traffic alerts for I-4, 417, 528 Hwy, and Traffic Camera Views when you visiting Orlando Vacation Places by visiting our Vacation Places Guide